Collages in this style is currently very fashionable and are original complement the interior.
With this technology, you can do not only wall paintings and collages, but also to make out the whole room.
to offer inspiration to see the work carried out by my hands.
At the heart of the art "Terra" is the use of natural materials (dried plants, leaves, fruits, twigs, shells, pebbles, feathers, cereals and much more, everything on that last your imagination), almost all for creating the composition.Having mastered the simple technique of "Terra", you will not have to throw away the beautiful gifts of nature.
used as a base sheet building materials (hardboard, plywood, cardboard) it is applied to the working solution, the solution may be to impose a spatula or your hands (you need to work while wearing gloves, the solution is very dry skin of the hands).
solution is applied or thin or thick, depending on what kind of material you want to use in their work.
When using bulk material will require a thicke
features of the distribution of additional material to the collage, "Terra" is that it is not glued and "fix in" pressed into the solution.If you are using bulk,
"unruly" branches, flowers are their best to fix a stapler to the web, using wire or glue gun.
To get an unusual texture of the filler can be added to the sand, then the background will be more grainy.
work with natural material to be very careful to keep the texture of a flower or flower as the solution hides the relief material.If you fill them with a solution of the work will be paler, less expressive nature and lose vitality.
So, to create paintings, collages in the art "Terra", you will need:
- 1. fiberboard, plywood or any other material which will be a solid foundation.
- 2. The basic material (solution) - Filler, sold in hardware store (the experience better use of the universal, or the finish acrylic, latex putty).
- 3. PVA glue (best to use PVA glue "construction" or "Extra EM").
- 4. Spatula.
- 5. Additional material that will form the basis for the creation of nature, landscape work.
- 6. Acrylic and gouache paint, if you want to change the background of the work if you want to create the evening hours - the night, it is better to work with a dark background).
- frame work is made (it is better to apply to the Framing Workshop), but to frame a good "village" must be at the edges to leave a little space (0.3 -0.5 cm) without a solution.
- For registration required:
- 1. Acrylic.
- 2. Brushes of different sizes.
- 3. Sponge paint.
- 4. Capacities (palette) for mixing paints.
Stages of work:
1. Mix the putty with glue PVA in a ratio of 4/1, respectively.4chasti filler and 1 part glue.Mix well.If you want to change the background, add some gouache or acrylic paint to the desired tone and mix well.
2.Zakrepit heavy elements on the canvas (this can be done and has applied a working solution, depending on what type of fixture you choose (stapler, glue gun, wire), I prefer to work stapler, where possible hardware spend on the webwithout mortar, and the web is coated with a solution.
3. Apply the working solution evenly distributing it on the canvas using a spatula.
4. Establish a hill ovragi- all what you want to portray in his film.
5. Make additional elements (leaves, dead branches, etc.) by "vmazyvaniya" in the solution. By helping them, thus creating a landscape you will enjoy.
6. Give the dry (if necessary to form the landscape irregularities can be done through3-4 hours drying of the working solution). Two days needed to complete drying operation.
7. After the filler is completely dry proceed to the coloring work (painting, collage).After the drying operation can cover it with an acrylic varnish, paint or fix aerozolevymi elements aerosol lacquer.
decorate your work frame, matched in color, by the nature of work in the baguette shop.
create masterpieces of their own hands a lot of fun and you get a boost of energy and creativity to further improve its work, when you see the admiration of their guests.friends, work colleagues.And if you want to capitalize on their creative work, read the Where to sell handicrafts.
Try, experiment, seek and you will succeed!