best books about business - TOP 20
1. «Rich Dad, Poor Dad" Robert Kiyosaki. This book raises the question of what is wealth and how to achieve it.It also addresses the subject of how you need to handle money so they went to you.
2. «Happiness in difficult times," E. Matthew. Australian artist, psychologist and writer talks about how even under the most adverse and contradictory factors to succeed and get everything they want.
3. «The Richest Man in Babylon", J.. S. Clayton. book allows the reader to plunge into the mystery of money, where hides the secret of their earnings.You will be able to plunge into an era of Babylon, where he learned about all the financial laws relevant today.
4. «Laws winners' B. Schaefer. In the book you will find a description of the 30 basic laws that allow everyone to achieve this goal and to get rid of the burden of other people's thoughts and beliefs.
5. «My life, my achievements," Mr. Ford said. autobiographical book by the famous founder of the automotive empi
6. «Think and Grow Rich", N. Hill. This product is a very long time been a bestseller in the United States.The book serves real tips that will help achieve all his plans.
7. «Manager career" L. Iacocca. autobiographical book describing all the difficult path of ascent to the pinnacle of success - the student - trainee to a successful manager of a huge company.
8. «mafia manager". Without decorate and makeup unknown author draws an analogy between the Sicilian Mafia and the modern business.
9. «The greatest merchant in the world", O. Mandino. This book is recognized as the best in the field of self-development of its own sales.It will reveal the secrets of overcoming any difficulties finding faith and achieve the desired welfare.
10. «Mani (The ABCs of money)", B. Schaefer. This work provides an indelible role in the psyche of people's aspirations.The book gives an insight into what you can achieve success even playfully, did not dwell on the series of problems and difficulties.
11. «Medicine for the Soul», collection of stories that can not utter the words.One finds in them something of their own - a formula for success, inspiration, happiness.
12. «The Power of Positive Thinking", N. R. Peel. In this book the author to share with readers his formula, which allows you to live more simply, but efficiently.
13. «How to Win Friends ..." by D. Carnegie. book contains practical knowledge that will allow you to gain the trust of other people, make friends.After reading you will look at all the surrounding differently.
14. «The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People", Art.R. Covey. author tells his readers about the eternal values that guide us, and emphasizes that it is important to develop the character.
15. «Way of the Peaceful Warrior", J. Dan Millman. The basis of this book, the author took the story actually occurred.The protagonist becomes a spiritual disciple of an old man who helps him realize the true meaning of life and self.
16. «Achieving high" B. Tracy. That way the book is a complete synthesis of ideas, practical tips and lessons that allow everyone to get the most out of their lives.The text gives examples from real life.
17. «thinking man", John. Allen. first author who discovered the secret of human personality development, motivation and success.This book has become the benchmark for many future writers, because it set out the whole basis of human existence.
18. «Where is my cheese?", S. Johnson. Changes in life are for many the biggest fear.This book gives tips on how to use any of the changes around as efficiently as possible.
19. «To hell with it!Take it and do it! "R. Branson. author is a successful businessman and has many lucrative projects.During his life he changed a lot of specializations, but stayed on top.In his book, he shared the secrets of their success and makes people act.
20. «The piano on the shore» .This book is a collection of philosophical images, which are backed by the account of the author's explanations of their meaning and essence.This allows you to better absorb all the lessons and apply them in practice.
Reading these books will not make you a successful businessman, but will allow a huge step closer to that goal, because awareness is half the resolution of any problems.