Stop a moment?Relive the thrills?Instantly travel back thousands of kilometers away?Share your emotions with friends and family?Create a work of art?
All this and much more can be accomplished with the help of photographs.
But first, we at least need a camera!:)
How to choose a camera
currently selecting cameras for truth is huge and not to rub it in abundance, you must decide what you need it."Pofotkat" for yourself?Make an ordinary picture quality 10h15sm?Be able to print photos of a large size (A4 and even A0)?Become a professional photographer?
try to understand what is right for us
Pro film cameras will not even speak - their times irretrievably gone.Today, everyone uses digital cameras.What does "digital"?This means that information is stored on digital media (memory card).Plus, the device has a mini processor that allows you to automatically improve photo quality.
brief Now try to understand what determines the quality of the photos
There is a stereotype - the more megapixels in
Let me tell you a terrible secret !!!;) It's not that.Maybe even the opposite - the "extra" megapixels may degrade the image!The main thing is not the megapixels, but to everyone in the cell was balanced!
What to look for when choosing a camera lens
- .Professional photographers have the whole set of lenses designed for a particular type of shooting (Portrait, Landscape, reporter's shooting, etc.).This is due to perfectly matched focal lengths, produces a minimum of noise and distortion in the final result.It is important to the quality of the lens itself - its luminosity, processing quality lenses, etc.
- Matrix is a special chip, which consists of photosensitive elements.That she got converts a stream of light into the lens into digital form.This is where I, of course, size is important !!!!Minimum distortion gives a full-size matrix that is the matrix of size equal to the size of a standard diagonal frame 35 mm film.
- processor - unit that processes the information obtained from the sensor.The better a processor, the more natural it will be the color, the minimum noise, etc.
That's basically all the components that affect the quality of the photos .Now answer the question themselves - whether on the phone to obtain a qualitative picture?Answers?Well, then we go to choose your camera!:)
1. The most common type of cameras
- the so-called "Soap" - a very compact camera with interchangeable lenses are not (by itself - is also very compact)
- very compact and weighs little (convenient to carry with you for everywhere)
- easy to use (usually everything is automated as much as possible)
- Have a built-in flash
- not expensive
Cons (quite obvious):
- Using inexpensive optics and the small physical size of the matrix with thehigh megapixel leads to deterioration of the quality of the photos.
- not always set the default settings allows you to get an acceptable picture quality (especially in difficult lighting conditions).
2. Cameras - prosumers
This class of cameras with replaceable optics, but attributed to the compact they can not because of the size.Usually on them is quite a good quality lens with variable focal length (zoom lens) in a fairly wide range (ultrazoom).
- Good quality optics
- Increased size
- Little matrix
3. SLR Cameras
In common parlance is called DSLRs. name comes from the fact that the optical circuit camera includes a mirror that routes the luminous flux from the lens to the viewfinder.In preparation for photographing - the photographer is watching through the eyepiece viewfinder real image perceived by the camera lens and a mirror on the projected screen is focused.At the time of photographing the mirror is raised, and the light is projected onto the film or matrix.
In turn, this kind of conventionally divided into chambers - semi.The size of the matrix is 1.5 times less than the full length.In addition to manual mode - there are also automatic.Shutter speed is lower than a professional (less frames per unit time can be made).It is possible to store images in RAW-format (the data is taken from the matrix without treatment).This gives a great advantage in subsequent processing of the material.
Professional, full-frame (matrix size is the size of 35-mm film) SLR.Cameras allow fast continuous shooting, which is important for reporting, shooting sports events and so on. Has a powerful processor and high-speed memory card.
- Possibility to install high-quality optics
- Flexible configuration allows to obtain high-quality photos in virtually any environment
- ability to record RAW format.
- Dimensions (highly piled and heavy)
- necessary basic knowledge of photography
VERDICT - how to choose a camera:
throw on in the majority of cases it is quite suitable conventional "soap box".It allows you to receive a very reasonable size 10x15 photos to people who can not even take pictures.The main thing to bring (to compose a shot) and click - a smart camera does it for you.When you select a note to the manufacturer, the lens and the battery capacity.
But!If you are an artist at heart, and / or you are used to receive and to do only the best - your choice of SLR (start from the bottom in the lineup).As a "fee" for the great pictures - work with it will require you to at least a minimum knowledge of the basics of photography, strong hands (the weight of an effect) and a significant financial cost.
art of photography can take you to incredible heights.