But the microscopic world that surrounds us, amazingly diverse and impressive.
I want to share with you the stunning images that are made in the Microscopy Society of Oklahoma and other photographers and scientists, and carried about with micrograph "the study of the microcosm."
I think you just like I'll be amazed at how much can be extraordinary ordinary things near and even more so, it is unlikely you imagine how really look "little friends" who inhabit our skin, the body, and the water around ussubstance and the surface.
1. rudiment weed flower Tribulus sp.at the final stage of its development.
2. Side view of the sticky pads on the leg beetle barbel.
3. The bacteria on human skin
4. Household dust.
5. cancer cells.
6. Water flea Daphnia sp.among green algae Volvox sp ..
7. Water boatman Corixidae sp.in reflected light.
8. peg-top-buoy the eyes of the male fly-by-night.
9. Hydra is devouring a water flea.
10. Eye cladocerans.
11. The eyes of the male mosquito-tolstonozhki black.
12. Eyes harvestmen.
13. The head weevil.
14. Two pollen grains of Australian acacia.
16. Diatoms kind Licmophora.
18. The image head caddis larvae.
19. A drop of water containing "friendly" a couple of mosquito larvae.
20. bone forming cells.
21. Crystal kakoksenita.
22. green lacewing larva.
23. Macrophages attack the parasite.
24. alveolar macrophage.
Macrophages are white blood cells that are found in the tissues of organs.This is the main fighter of the immune system, which is the guardian of the health of any organism.Should any "contagion" to get into our "inner space" as these remarkable cells immediately come to fight, almost eating something that is not authorized by the expanses of op moves our body.
25. Sea copepod cancer.
26. bryozoans at a magnification of 20 times.
27. Orange coral.
28. hornet's nest.
29. Wasp eye.
30. Primary rat neurons.
31. Subcutaneous rat cells.
32. Freshwater flea.
33. ciliary rod-shaped bacterium.
34. Mouth flies.
35. Fish louse Argulus.
36. Crane flower seed.
37. Seeds of wild flowers.
38. Snapshot mushroom coral.
39. Sperm on the surface of the egg.
40. The cut root of sugarcane.
This small translucent slow the creation of the most, or almost the hardiest creatures on earth.She is "the drum" hot water, no air pressure in the thousands of atmospheres and even "swim" in liquid helium. "For hundreds of years, it can wait out any abnormal conditions in the state of suspended animation, turned into something like a barrel, and then even temperature - 271 0 C - it is absolutely terrible.
42. The human louse on the hair.
Someone interested in micro giants and someone writes poetry - get acquainted with the work of our readers.
Source: The Boston Globe