best books about war - Rating TOP 50
most popular books about the war written by eyewitnesses of the terrible war years:
Three of the most popular writers who cover the events of the war years:
- famous Soviet writer Boris Vasilyev went toin front of a 41-year, while still a schoolboy.His most famous work can be considered novel "The Dawns Here Are Quiet", in this book was made into a film, which takes in our Top 70 ranking of the best films about the war honorable 1st place.Boris Vasiliev wrote quite a few interesting books about the war, which subsequently formed the basis of the film.
- Equally popular Belarusian writer Vasil Bykov.He also, like Boris Vasiliev was still very young when the Great Patriotic War.In June, 41-year Bykov graduated from the 10th grade, 42-year called to the front.He participated in military battles.Known for his works: "Sotnikov," "Living till dawn", "Go and do not come back," and others.
- Konstantin Simonov - another well-known Soviet writer of military subjects.Si
in our list of the best books about the war, you will see the works of famous writers such as Yu.Bondarev, Sholokhov, B.Polevoy, V.Pikul and others.
great battle described in many works about the war.For these art books, you can learn a lot of historical facts.In this, they are very useful for reading the teenagers and schoolchildren.Patriotiz and courage described in the poems of the war, these verses make you think of everyone.
Best Books of the battles and battles
- «In the Trenches of Stalingrad" - Viktor Nekrasov
- «Living and the Dead" - Konstantin Simonov
- «Soldiers are not born" - Konstantin Simonov
- «Last Summer" - Konstantin Simanov
- "Hot Snow" - Yuri Bondarev
- «The battalions are asked to fire" - Yuri Bondarev
- «Blockade Book" - Ales Adamovich, Daniel Granik
- «They fought for their country" - Mikhail Sholokhov
- «Road of Life" - N. Hojo
- «is not listed" - Boris Vasiliev
- «Brest Fortress" - Sergey Smirnov
- «Baltic Sky" - Nikolay Chukovsky
- «Stalingrad" - Viktor Nekrasov
heroism of the common man,during the war - not so grand, not least important, because it is thanks to the Russian people, we won a great victory over fascism.
Best Books of the heroism and the fate of people
- «Sotnikov" - Vasil Bykov
- «Vasily Terkin" - Alexander Twardowski
- «Obelisk" - Vasil Bykov
- «Living till dawn" - Vasil Bykov
- «Cursed andkilled "- Victor Astafjevs
- « Life and Fate "- Vasily Grossman
- « Live and Remember "- Valentin Rasputin
- « Penal Battalion "- Eduard Volodarsky
- « In war as in war "- Victor Kurochkin
- « Officers »- Boris Vasiliev
- «Aty-Baty were soldiers," - Boris Vasiliev
- «Sign of Misfortune" - Vasil Bykov
- «Swamp" - Vasil Bykov
- «The Story of a Real Man" - Boris Polevoy
Soviet intelligence agents have made no small contribution to the Great Patriotic War, on the many books written about the exploits of Soviet spies.We picked for you the best books of this subject.
Best Books of scouts
- "Moment of Truth" - Vladimir Bogomolov.
- "Seventeen Moments of Spring" - Yuri Semenov
- «Strong spirit" - Dmitri Medvedev
- «Shield and Sword" - Vadim Kozhevnikov
- «Get live" - Vladimir Karpov
- «On the edge of the abyss" - YuIvanov
- «Ocean Patrol" - Valentin Pikul
ruska role of women during the war.They fought alongside men, not for nothing that their heroism is described in the best books about the war.
best books about the exploits of women
- "The Dawns Here Are Quiet" - Boris Vasiliev
- «The war has no woman's face" - Svetlana A.
- «Madonna and rationed bread" - Maria Glushko
- «Fourth height" - ElenaIlina
- "Go and do not come back" - Vasil Bykov
- «The Story of Zoya and Shura" - Love Kosmodemyanskaya
- «Mother of Man" - Vitaly Zakrutin
- «Partisan Lara" - Nadezhda Nadezhda
- «Maiden team" - P. Breeders, F. Samoilov
war through the eyes of children and adolescents.How early they had povzraslet.
best books about the exploits children and youth
- «Young Guard" - Alexander Fadeev
- «The last witnesses.Solo for a child's voice "- Svetlana A.
- « Street youngest son "- Leo Kassil, Max Polyanovsky
- « Son of the Regiment "- Valentin Kataev
- « Boys with bows "- Valentin Pikul
peaceful life until the war years.Romance, love and hope - all interrupted by the war.
best books about life before the war
- «Tomorrow Was the War" - Boris Vasiliev
- «Goodbye Boys" - Boris Balter
You may want to supplement our list of the best books about the war.Leave your comments