This is totally a misconception.After all, "the French side of" free learning in higher education not only citizens, but also foreigners.Of course, a year in student audiences sit about 3 million French people, and only 220 thousand. Residents of other states.But you must admit, it would be strange if the numbers were reversed.
graduation higher education
French higher education system in France consists of around 3000 schools and research cents.Among them:
- 90 universities (they are mostly state-owned);
- 240 higher engineering schools;
- the top 200 business schools;
- 2000 special schools (design, art, dance, teacher training, acting, etc.).
!Get a free education in France only after passing examinations in French DELF / DALF.No entrance language test you can do after graduation DALF 1. On!
Deciding to get a free education in France, be aware that there there is no ranking of universities.It is, rather, about the prestige.
Moreover, if we ignore the worldwide fame of the Sorbonne, the u
- - Ecole Nonnale superieure (Ecole Normale);
- - Ecole Nationale superieure agronomique (Graduate School of agronomy);
- - Ecoles des hautes etudes commerciales (Graduate School);
- - Ecole Polytechnique (Polytechnic);
- - Ecole centrale des arts et manufactures (Central School of Civil Engineers);
- - Ecole speciale militaire interarmes (combined arms military);
- - Ecole Nationale d'administration (National School of Administration).
Over the year before (and it runs on a common basis for all students, including foreign ones), should apply to the administration of the university or the embassy and provide a diploma DALF C 1. Since learning takes place virtually throughout the country onlyin French, without this examination chance to go to university is zero.
As a Russian citizen to become a French student
France free education received by graduates of local high schools (schools).Russian Certificate of Secondary Education does not equate to the document of the French secondary education.Therefore, our fellow citizens need to go to a domestic university.After graduating from here at least the first year, you can apply to the French university.
If the applicant for the first year shall be credited on the results of examinations, before entering the Masters in France, applicants are interviewed.It reveals the motivation to learn.
Education in this European country comes under the Bologna system.In 2005-2006, France has passed the reform of higher education (LMD).Since then, the graduate students are issued diplomas:
- - Licence 3 - licentiate diploma.It corresponds to our bachelor's degree and is awarded after three years of study.
- - Master 1 (M1) - 1. Masters degree in line with our diploma, issued a year after learning licentiate diploma.
- - Master 2 Recherche - Master diploma 2. An analogue of our Master, issued 2 years after obtaining a licentiate.
- - Doctorat - degree of Doctor of Science.It issued after 8 years of schooling only at the university.
!French diplomas are recognized throughout the world and demonstrate the preparation of a graduate of one of the best education in the world.!
How nice to be a Russian student
Well, now find an important point about getting free higher education in France.
- graduating in Russia 1-2 year of university, through the Ministry of Education of France can be translated to the first year of the French university.
- After studying with us 3 - 4 years, transferred to France with the loss of course.
- graduating in Russia 5 courses in France, received 5 years of study.
- After our uni, you can get the second higher education in France to transfer to a 2 - 3 year (depending on the academic difference).
While studying in France, our students do not pay tuition.Except, of course, enrolled in private universities, but that's a personal choice.However, the annual registration fee (depending on the university) will cost 130 - 900 euros.Instead, successful students receive a state stipend (about 350 - 400 euros).
As for the hostel, it is worth from 150 to 270 euros / month (depending on the city).But the state subsidizes about 20 - 40% of the cost, even for foreigners.
If the seats in the hostel for all comers is not enough, then the students in private rented accommodation.About 100 euro while the government pays.In France, students remove one apartment a few people.
companionship there - a common phenomenon.
But best of all, each, free of charge or studying in France is the opportunity to work officially.However, to work more than 19, 5 hours per week can not.However, the minimum cost of an hour of work - about 7 euros, and this will agree, will provide a good addition to the scholarship (approximately 600 euros per month).
, however, going to study for free in France, remember that in this country big enough competition for the place - often 10 - 12 people.And university graduate, not everyone did.
Education in the Czech Republic to Russian students, probably will get a little easier.
here for graduation will have to pay in full, because no dating, nor even "financial assistance» alma mater or the teacher does not pass.In it it is precisely the quality of French education - valued only knowledge.
But if you are willing to spend between 3 and 8 years for the prestigious French diploma, then wasted no time, move on to a more complete collection of information.Please contact the school liked or embassy."Road by walking" - says the proverb.So take the first step!