Urolithiasis most frequently diagnosed in people of working age (30 to 50 years).The effect on the occurrence of disease may be due to internal causes of the body, and external factors.It is not always evident course of the disease with accompanying symptoms.Such as pain in the lumbar region, or renal colic, independent stone passage.
Depending on the components of the doctors are three types of the disease nephrolithiasis:
- phosphate stones
- uric acid stones
- calcium oxalate stones
Factors influencing the emergence and development of nephrolithiasis:
- Locationhuman habitation.Climatic conditions, the chemical composition of water and the flora, geological structure of the soil.
- Diet and the quality of water used for cooking and drinking.Use of the dietary caloric food, large quantities of proteins, salts, calcium.The overabundance of ascorbic acid and oxalic acid.As well as a lack of vitamin A and B.
- Conditions - how a person organizes his lif
- Severe illness or injury can trigger the occurrence of kidney stones.Especially liver disease, gastrointestinal tract and biliary tract.
- Hereditary predisposition.
- sex.In men, the disease is more common than in women.
- Age.The older the person, the more important for the formation of the disease played by external factors.
- Education in the body foreign bodies or intracellular infection.
- Violation of metabolism in the body.
- changes of the urinary tract.The additional routes - an anomaly.This leads to the dysfunction of the urinary tract.
- Diet therapy.This method of treatment includes use of a liquid for at least 2 liters per day.Inclusion in the diet of foods rich in fiber.In identifying violations of metabolic processes in the body it is recommended to limit the use of salt, animal protein foods containing calcium and oxalic acid.
- Physiotherapy.Patients received ultrasound therapy, laseromagnetotherapy, The amplitude, pulse therapy.
- Pharmacotherapy.This method is commonly used in the initial stages of the disease.When the rock formations are not very large.Pharmacotherapy helps self-discharge of stones from the body.With this therapy used medicines: herbal, spazmalgoliki, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.If the infection is accompanied by urolithiasis - administered antibacterial agents.The treatment can be directed to the dissolution of stones or prevention of stone formation.
- Sanotorno spa treatment.If the stones are not large use mineral water that contribute kamneothozhdeniyu.Just stay resort recommended during rehabilitation after a discharge or removal of stones.
- Remote shock-wave lithotripsy.
- percutaneous nephrolitholapaxy.
- Open surgery.
- Transurethral endoscopic surgery.
To minimize the factors influencing the occurrence of kidney stones drink clean water, follow the right diet your food, clean your digestive system of toxins and impurities.Protect your body from infections and stay healthy!In the event of symptoms requires immediate medical attention.