In previous articles, I talked about what steps need to be taken to organize a cheap holiday abroad
as well as what we got an impression of holidays in Croatia.
Our costs for independent holidays in Croatia
budget our trip for 18 days for three people (two adults and children 12 years of age) was:
- flights - 31 thousand. Rub.
- insurance - 1.0 thousand. Rub.
- apartments - 49 ths. Rub.
- car rental - 17 th. Rub.
- gasoline - 6.4 thousand. Rub.
- additional costs in Dubrovnik - 8 th. Rub.
- entrance fees to the park and AAC Plitvetskie lake - 3 thousand. Rub.
- rafting - 3.6 thou.rub.
- food, ice cream, souvenirs - 6 thousand. Rub.
Total: 125 thousand. Rub.
estimated budget trip to Croatia through a tour operator
If we ordered a ticket and sightseeing tour operator, our expenditures amounted to:
- Stay on - 135 thous. Rubles.(the most inexpensive hotel) for 14 days, eating breakfast, dinner
- Plitvetskie lake - 12.6 thousand. rub.
- Dubrovnik - 9,9 thous. Rub.
- AAC Park - 4.2 thousand. Rub.
- Split - 3.6 thousand. Rub.
- rafting - 3.6 thousand. Rub.
- food meal, ice cream, souvenirs, etc.minimum - 17.0 thousand. rub.
Total: 186 thousand. Rub.
It should be borne in mind that the cost comparison is not quite equivalent, as our leisure time consisted of 18 days and permit to calculate I took 14 days.Plus price comparison operator, I took the most inexpensive hotel and apartments, we chose not the cheapest !!!
advantage of independent holiday abroad, the order permits the tour operator in terms of costs is obvious!
Pros self inexpensive vacation abroad:
One of the advantages of independent travel can also mention the fact that the town of Baska Voda are rarely offered by tour operators.And that is where the best beach in Croatia.
Of the minuses - the possibility of transferring flights the airlines.
What you should definitely try in Croatia
- fresh fish and seafood
- very sweet watermelon
- delicious jam figs (only buy in the markets and in the valley on the road from Dubrovnik).
What to visit in Croatia
- Lake Park Krka
- rafting on the river Cetina
We were so pleased with this format of rest, which is not much thought for the New Year went to Italy.The same company and the same self-organized trip which cost us quite inexpensive!