This scenario can be carried out for the New Year, birthday or other event
Before pirate parties need to prepare some accessories.By number of people preparing to pirate bandannas, weapons for pirates (weapons can take a toy made of cardboard).You can come up with clothes and other attributes.
party members are divided into two teams.One team issued black pirate headscarves and the other red.To make way players can paint each other.Draw scars, badges, etc.
Teams invent his ship name, motto and choose the main pirate.
Task Team - beat rivals to get as many pistols (pistols issued to the successful operations of the leading teams).
So the battle begins:
1.Veduschy: to your ship was visible from far away, you need a flag.
Each team is given a sheet of thick cardboard, scissors and markers (color bandanas).Players take turns blindfolding.The first participant from a sheet of cardboard cut out silhouette flag, all subsequent turns depict elements of the flag.Whose flag was more fun, the team gets mo
2.Veduschy: now check how you own pirate jargon.Each team issued cards words.Leading read out the meaning of words, the team, consultation, should raise a card with the words they chose.If the meaning of a true team gets 1 pistol.If a team called the true value of the first - receives two pistoles.
- maneuver, during which the ship passed to the pirates ship pursued so that their side closer (boarding).
- Hey, on the deck!Hi!(Ahoy).
- live without getting into debt (to be alive).
- line of contact between the calm water surface with the hull (waterline).
- pirate flag painted with a logo on it dead white skull and crossbones (Jolly Roger).
- sea devil, the lord of sea depths (Davy Jones).
- Ship kitchen (galley).
- unit rate equal mile per hour (knot).
- boy - student on a ship, is striving to become a naval officer (Jung).
- Stop boating and paddle in the boat (the Sabbath).
- vessel course relative to the wind (tack).
- person has received permission from the authorities belligerent at his own expense to equip ships to capture private merchant vessels of the enemy (marque).
- nine-whip (The Captain's Daughter).
- Pirate colony, founded in the late seventeenth century on the island of Madagascar (Lieberthal).
- allowance for swimming with a description of certain areas of the sea and the surrounding shores (Pilotage).
- boarding tool in the form mnogolapogo anchor rope (sea cat).
- science of navigation (navigation).
- Die (kiss off).
- Persistent winds at tropical latitudes, blowing toward the equator (trade winds).
3. Lead: Now see who is stronger than you.It is holding a contest of tug of war.
4. Lead: captain of the crew, and therefore he should know more than anyone else, or be very lucky.Verify knowledge of the history of the pirates.The main pirates from both teams are given leaflets with tests.Pistole issued by the number of correct answers.
Questions for the test:
1) Columbus landed on the island of San Salvador, becoming the first European since the Vikings reached America:
2) Sir Francis Drake was in the Strait of Magellan and became the first Englishman to circumnavigate the globe in:
3) The Emperor Charles V granted the administration of the island of Malta Order of the Knights of Malta in:
4) Henry Morgan raided Porto Bello in
5) Completedthe trial of pirate Jack Rackham in:
5. Lead: To successfully travel the pirates had to have some knowledge of geography, and be able to navigate the maps.Now I'm guessing you will be puzzles, but you will need based on otgadok map the terrain.Teams are given sheets of paper and pens.
- the top of the compass, draw a map and mark the direction (north, south, west, east).
- Draw the Strait of Magellan.To do this you have to draw and sign of the land that he shared (South America and the archipelago of Tierra del Fuego).
- Draw the island of Malta.Sign the sea in which it is located, as well as the mainland, which separates this sea (the Mediterranean, divides Africa and Europe).
- Draw the Atlantic Ocean and the continent of Africa.Indicate the wind direction arrows Monsoon (from where to where) in summer time (from the ocean to the mainland).
- Draw and label the continent is home to penguins (Antarctica).
6. Lead: And now go in search of treasure.Held play 12 notes.For every which found the note, the team is given one pistol.The treasure can be divided into all participants of the party.
And if you want to spend a holiday in the fresh air, see how you can celebrate a birthday teenager.